2023 Innovation Awards
The Business Insurance Innovation Awards, now in its 14th year, recognize innovation in new products and services that insurers, brokers, TPAs, technology companies and other service providers create for professional risk managers.
The nomination deadline has been extended to Friday, April 21, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EST. No nominations will be accepted after the deadline.
An independent judging panel of risk management experts will assess the submissions.
The Innovation Award winners will be profiled in the September issue of Business Insurance. Winners will be recognized during the U.S. Insurance Awards event on July 19 in New York at Ziegfeld Ballroom.
If you have any questions about the awards or the nomination process, please contact Gavin Souter, editor of Business Insurance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2023 Innovation Awards Nomination Deadline:
To be considered for the 2023 Innovation Awards, a submitted product or service must have been rolled out between Jan. 1, 2022, and June 1, 2023. Products or services that are intended for general business or administrative functions and are not specifically intended to support the role of risk management in a public or private organization are not eligible and will not be considered. Products designed for use by insurers, brokers, consultants or other service providers are not eligible.
A company may submit up to five (5) products and services designed for risk managers.
Criteria for products and services nominated:
- Criterion 1: Demonstrates originality in serving the needs of professional risk managers
- Criterion 2: Product or service is relevant to core concerns of risk managers
- Criterion 3: Effectiveness in solving one or more problems in the risk management process of identifying, assessing/analyzing, controlling and/or financing risk
- Criterion 4: Presentation of product or service in terms of ease of use and understanding
- Criterion 5: Results achieved when implemented by risk managers